Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

UK CID proceedure (1 Viewer)

Revd Paul

Hi,
I'm completing my 5th novel (self published) and can't find out the answer to a question I need to make my story credible. It comes from a comment I read somewhere. Can DI lead a murder enquiry or is it always a DCI? If a DCI would they normally work with a DS or could they work with a DC?

Phil Istine

WF Veterans
If you don't receive a helpful response on here, after all it is a writing forum, you may find it useful to ask on Quora at quora.com. It is a question and answer forum where all kinds of people post, including some police officers.