Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Twitter - are you a Tweep? (1 Viewer)

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Do you tweet, twitter or hoot?

twitter-bird-wink.png

If so please share your Twitter username here and we will follow you.

twitter-bird--aboutus.png

Please note, this thread is not an opportunity to share your website or anything else. We are looking for WF members on Twitter so we can hook up and interact. :)

follow-me.jpg

Oh, I nearly forgot. Please don't forget to follow WritingForums.com @WritingForums :)

LeeC

WF Veterans
@jackl.pyke. I'll probably... get lost on there. I've only just signed up... *hates technology*
You're in for the ultimate ME, ME, ME experience. And the parasites are prolific, from follower sellers, to paid retweeters, to indiscriminate retweeters for exposure, to selling advice on how to get rich. A microcosm of humankind's materialistic bent. This branding crap is the dark side of writing to me. In all fairness, it's also a sounding board for causes that may be worthy of more awareness.

BTW, nice promotional site you have,

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Reminder: Please share your Twitter username here and we will follow you.

Oh, I nearly forgot. Please don't forget to follow WritingForums.com @WritingForums :smile:

sas

WF Veterans
I just followed those of you I didn't already follow!

I'm @ThomasIBenton

Twitter is a blast! I just wish I had more time for it!

Gosh, if Tweetey Trump has time for it (24/7; even about TV shows) what in the world keeps you so busy?