Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

try and join the Spell world (1 Viewer)

O

Ozoneent

i have a script here and i'm wondering who would be intrested in drawing characters:
The story tells the tragic life of a certain wizard, Muz, in the far future, who has his whole village destroyed and every one dead. he decides to set on a journey with his best friend, a rock and roll freak, Felisha; after he was told that his village was destroyed by a certain group known as LEDGE and that they are after a book called SPELLS. this leads to the meeting of an african american with, Brad and his cousin Lisa, who takes a liking for Muz.
Their journey leads to the unraveling of other wizard clans, and an all out wizard wars which would bring the end of the wizard world as they know it.

Please if intrested i could elaborate more, and if you are a writter that wants to help in the script, you are welcomed to join in.

"SPELLS" would blow your mind and the mind of the comic world, trust me