Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Today's First New Member to Post (1 Viewer)

R

Renee

Well, you know you're a writer when you're up all night writing.
And you know you're in a writer's forum when you're not the only one.
Mind you, I'll bet a good portion of those online right now are from different time zones than I am!

Anyways, I'm excited to have found a comfortable writing environment where I can post excerpts of my novel and receive honnest criticism!

It's great to be here!

Renee

Holliston

Renee said:
Well, you know you're a writer when you're up all night writing.
And you know you're in a writer's forum when you're not the only one.
Mind you, I'll bet a good portion of those online right now are from different time zones than I am!

Anyways, I'm excited to have found a comfortable writing environment where I can post excerpts of my novel and receive honnest criticism!

It's great to be here!

Renee

There's honestly one "n" in honest :) Welcome Renee!

ClancyBoy

This is an old welcome thread. Renee went away.

Cheers,
Rob

Went... away?
You monster, what have you done with Renee!!??

Renee if you can read this, I want you to say "I believe that Louisiana is the pelican state."