Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Tippy-Toes (1 Viewer)

rcallaci

Staff member
Administrator
A delightful poem- It had me smiling- good imagery I can see you on your tip toes laughing. The happy hippie in all of us....

warmest
bob

Bansi

Reaching
On my tippy-toes
Higher
Higher
Here I go
It takes me
Forward
To childhood
The childhood I never had
I reach for that which is outside of my grasp
Enjoying the stretch
Reveling in the task
I feel light
So carefree
Happiness bubbles inside of me
Giggling
Laughing
And a bit tipsy
In this moment
It’s great to be me
Taking pleasure
In the simple things
As I rise…
Reality loses its sting
Higher and Higher
Still I go
FLYING
On my
Tippy-Toes

It is surely a happy read... reminds me of times when we dint know what is actually being sad. This is like a naive child enjoying to the fullest....

It is surely a happy read... reminds me of times when we dint know what is actually being sad. This is like a naive child enjoying to the fullest....

These were the feelings of an adult after having been through some really difficult things-feeling happy after being down for so long...here's hoping that all people suffering can find there way back to the joy of the moment and enjoying life to the fullest again.

Thank you so much for reading and sharing your experience of this piece. Much appreciated.