Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Time for another introduction... (1 Viewer)

E

Ehrenkreuz

Hello there! I'm Aimée, a 15-year-old student (currently) hailing from the UK! I've just joined these forums, and I thought there was no better way to start off my time here then to post a somewhat shoddy introduction!

I'm sorry if I'm not as eloquent as the rest of you, my occasional awkwardness with the English language has often become a source of frustration for me! So I apologise in advance for the copious amount of typos and other errors I will inevitabley be making... EDIT: I'm hoping I'll grow out of it :)

I've been writing for as long as I could read, and I've been reading for as long as I can remember. I have an immense love of literature... I read everything, and everywhere. I like non-fiction as much as fiction, poetry as much as prose.... The subject of my own writing is not as varied as that of what I read; unfortunately my imagination and knowledge-base are far more limited then I would like them to be!

I'm naturally very political, bitter and quite a misanthropic being; I've been told that it has a tendency to show in my work. I have been known to write the odd poem, but what I do write is often structureless, freeform... My real passion lies in my fiction. I tend to write shorter pieces because I lack the commitment needed to write a lengthy novel. I do, however, have a longer piece in the works, entitled 'The Saprophyte'. It's no where near the slightest imaginings of finished, but I'll soldier on - I really want to see this one through.

Well, let's move on! You and I both have better things to do then discussing me! Hope to see you all around...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinn

Hi there and let me be the first to welcome you to Writing Forums, Aimee. I hope you enjoy being here and will learn some things and make some new friends :)

~ Shinn

Shinn

No worries. I'm sure you will find the help you need for your writing, if you require any that is. Also, there's an unspoken rule; critique and the favour will be returned.