Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Thoughts on the new Harry Potter? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stabering

::WARNING:: If you have not read the book I urge you to ::WARNING::
1. Read it
2. Leave this forum, for it may include spoilers
::WARNING:: ::WARNING::
V
V
V
V
V
V :neutral:Scroll Down For Thread:neutral:
V :neutral: At Own Risk :neutral:
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

Sorry about that, I just really don't want to ruin the book for anyone. So what did you all think about the new Harry Potter book, The Deathly Hollows?

I thought it was very good. I didnt really care for dumbledore's past though, they told us about it like 50 times. I know they needed it though, to add distrust towards him.

I didn't like the part where Harry was killed, and then came back. Even if he did sacrifice himself, I didn't like it. His mother did the same thing and she didn't come back. Can anyone clarify that part? It was a little shady for me. Maybe I didn't get it or i missed something.

~Stabering

Selorian

Patron
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is already being discussed in another thread, so this one is being closed because it serves no purpose to have numerous threads going at the same time on the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.