Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Those that didn't. (1 Viewer)

bobothegoat

I would say those that couldn't, which there may be out there, but I'm not one of them. I've got close to eight thousand words now, but now realize that unless I copy and paste the words, "and he took another step" while my character is ascending an endless staircase (which I could do), I'll not be able to make it by the end of November.

So what next?

I think I'll continue NaNoWriMo... minus Mo. It took me about three weeks to get over my own constraints, but I think I've got it. I think I'm going to just keep on going, and reach that 50k mark--albeit sometime in December.

I didn't finish my Novel, but I think I've gained something from NaNoWriMo all the same. Perhaps next year will be more successful for me.

Anyway, for those who are still just out of reach, Just keep on writing. To those that didn't... well, just know that you're not alone.

Hodge

pliable
There's still 3 days. I was going to work on it over the holiday but... I just downloaded Aleph One (for those of you who know what it is) and I've been working my way through the Marathon Trilogy again.

bobothegoat

Well, at least you have a good excuse.

I'd be crunching right now and doing so for the next three days, but unfortunately, I still have homework due for school tomorrow.

S

silverwriter

My excuse is a horribly hard exam coming up. What am I doing on WF then you ask? Study break.

richie

I didn't even started it, actually.
I joined the forum around November 20th, and I probably wouldn't have the time to finish it. But I can't help feeling guilty anyway.
I look foward to next year's NaNoWriMo.

And congrats to all those who did. You really deserve it.