Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Those Few Books Under My Read (1 Viewer)

ritudimrinautiyal

When I think of my existence so far,
Just think of my journey inside me,
and certain pinned ones, are still stuck in mind.
Out of too many I came across,
actually those define me,
the lanes of memory I visit again and again,
comprising me of my said, unsaid,
and those few books under my read.

Ritu

Last edited:

2020Syd2020

Hello,

I like the story, like a lot of your work you invite the reader into the speaker’s journey you give them a real sense of the writer’s perspective. For me I’m struggling with the title and the last line. I get what you’re trying to say by it, but I don’t think it works as a sentence.

Cheers

Syd

Annie. Marie

I absolutely LOVE this piece. My favorite of yours thus far. This actually inspired me on a new one of my own, so thank you for that.
No edits!
Continue on. Excellent.

-Annie

ritudimrinautiyal

Hello,

I like the story, like a lot of your work you invite the reader into the speaker’s journey you give them a real sense of the writer’s perspective. For me I’m struggling with the title and the last line. I get what you’re trying to say by it, but I don’t think it works as a sentence.

Cheers

Syd

I will have a look on it again.

Thanks Syd