Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

This Site Looks So Familiar! (1 Viewer)

TheMightyAz

Mentor
It wouldn't matter if it wasn't, but PLEASE tell me this used to be called 'writersbeat'. On the off chance it was, I used to be called Azmacna and a lovely individual called me The Mighty Az, hence the rather pretentious user name. I can only apologise for that.

That's it. I remember 'writersbeat'! I think I thought this site was it. I spent hours looking for my old username. I thought they deleted me because I didn't post much.

Anyway, welcome. I like your user name.

TheMightyAz

Mentor
That's it. I remember 'writersbeat'! I think I thought this site was it. I spent hours looking for my old username. I thought they deleted me because I didn't post much.

Anyway, welcome. I like your user name.

I searched for my username too, with no luck. It just looks exactly the same as Writersbeat and I loved that site. I do hope it is. And hello to you.

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Hey, now you have ten posts you qualify to enter our monthly poetry and flash fiction challenges. Closing date is not until 15th Jan. Just sayin' :drinkcoffee:

BrandonTheWriter

Been here since 2010 and it has always been Writing Forums but good to see you join us!

Love that you are already getting stuck in, posting and even offered to critique my writing! Glad to see more people joining.