Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

There's a book inside everyone, yea? (1 Viewer)

M

Mentat

Well I'm here to see if I can get help writing my first. :read:

Hi everyone, I'm a 25 year old, novel writing virgin and I'm here to pick up ideas, starting writing short stories and work on making one into my first book.

Hopefully this will come as easily as the initial ideas do!

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello there, Mentat, and very much welcome to Writing Forums! Indeed, writing a story (novel) is not that difficult - especially not when you have ideas going around in your head and you can find a way to put them all down to paper! But there are plenty of people here who can help, when help is needed.

Nickie