Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Well Of Lost Plots - Jasper Fforde (1 Viewer)

R

ripshark

hey, I don't normally post many books that I've read here, But just recently one of my friends lend me the book Well of Lost plots by Jasper Fforde and I thought that it was amazing, the story line kicked ass and it was a really well presented fiction/fantasy novel set in the book world (you have to read it to understand). Even though the one I read was the third in the serios, I really recommend that any fiction/fantasy lover check Fforde's work out!

Melter

If you really like Jasper Fforde then visit the site listed below and post a question to him (scroll down to the relevant news box) as part of an interview that's being put together. This opportunity is only available for another few days. :D