Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Stephen King Book Tour (1 Viewer)

Stewart

It's not much of a tour, is it?

As for it being on his website, daisy. You brought it up, why not just provide the link to save people reading through all the other crap on his site?

Stewart

Have you even looked at his site? No? The tour dates aren't explicitly on the home page. And, because of this, you have to search it out, which means going through all the other crap to find it.

Stewart

daisydaisy said:
Sorry, I didn't mean to cause an argument.
You didn't. Jungle women was just passing through.

I just wondered if anyone knew about it and was going.

I think when you are asking about something it usually helps to provide as much info as you can. You just say Stephen King book tour and ask if anyone is going. It's obvious that you know all about it, but you shouldn't assume others know the dates or anything about it. Just a link to the site helps.

As such, a couple of supermarkets in the south of England is hardly a tour, is it?