Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Sight (1 Viewer)

elizabeth_472

I just finished reading a book called The Sight. It was very, very excellent. This weekend, I read about 200 pages of it and I don't even read that much! This book gives your mind plenty of subjects to wonder about and it is just so amazing. See, these wolves are personified. I know, wolves being personified sounded kind of boring to me. However, once I got into the book, it was awesome! When I write stories, maybe one or two sentences are very good. Though in this book, almost every sentence is great! David Clement-Davies wrote this book. He must have worked really hard. The genre of The Sight is fantasy. Please just try reading the first chapter of it. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

wudstok77

Thanks for the recommendation, I have finished all of the books I possess, and am looking for something new. Thank you