Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Question Game. (1 Viewer)

S

SecretSam

Monkey!

If you could buy anything you wanted right now what would it be?

Crazy_dude6662

irish wolfhoud. (they rock)

(didja hear about whats happening in ireland? if you own a dog on the dangerous dogs list and live in a council house you have to get rid of it, then it will be public parks with the total goal being that no one in ireland can own one)

if you could change one thing in the universe what would it be?

Charlie_Eleanor

that calories were bad for you.

(That is awful. I love irish woflhounds too. My husband really wants one.)

If there were a day when you had to sleep 24 hrs during the week, which would it be; mon, tues, wed, thurs, fri, sat or sun?

Crazy_dude6662

yogurt squirting out of my armpits (you get some of those points things if you can tell me the reference :))

( i have one, they are brilliant. but so lazy lol. he loves attention (well he's a cross with a deerhound we got him from a shelter) we were in the vets with him and there were a bunch of kids there and they were petting him and redirecting his head so they were face to face. he didnt care, he was just loving the attention lol)

if you could cure any one disease what would it be?

S

SecretSam

Aids of couse!

Yogurt? No no points for me!

What is your favorite animail?

Jocelyn

Park Place. Couple that with Boardwalk and you can make a killing.

What invention have you seen advertised and cried out "hey! I thought of that first!"

Crazy_dude6662

these markers, i cant remember what they were exaclty, i was like 7. i wouldnt beleive my parents when they said that they were on sale for years.

whats the last thing you would wish upon anyone. ever.

This like totally disgusting soup at this Korean restaurant. It tasted like it was made of iron and you could taste it when you smelled it.

Do you own any goth articles of clothing?

Jocelyn

For Halloween last year, I dressed as Morticia Addams, who I like to think of as the original goth gal.

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Crazy_dude6662

i was talking to someone on the phone, i started to say goodbye and they said godbless so i changed it half way through and it came out as Go-Blah

where was your first kiss? (as in the location that you kissed, not where the kiss was placed)