Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Question Game. (1 Viewer)

-xXx-

Financial Supporter
What is a taste you wish you would have never experienced?
not too fond of raw fish(es).
pretty sure it's texture and taste.
wouldn't completely undo it...
maybe shorten the experience duration.

if i were to invest in one search engine (company),
which would you advocate for?
;)

MooreMom523

Looks like the game might have skip-hopped a bit. As such, I'll answer both recently posed questions.

I can't advise you to invest in a search engine. I would need to do more in-depth growth analysis of a search engines parent company before pushing you towards one as an investment. Financial goals and available initial investment funds would be in play too. That being said, if I strip investments down to bare bones thinking, I have always run with 'Invest in what you consume,' as a quick strategy for picking investments on a whim and so I would probably drop my dollars into Google.

The last thing I learned was that Portulaca (a flowering semi-succulent type annual in my gardening zone) has a really lovely orange variation available. Until now I had only seen pinks and yellows! It was a good news sort of situation.

What is a place that you enjoy visiting, but would never want to live there permanently?

Taylor

Staff member
Global Moderator
New York City. Love the culture of creativity and diversity. But I prefer to write about it, than live there.

What did you miss the most during Covid Lockdown?

-xXx-

Financial Supporter
Laying by the pool with nose in a book.

If you could be standing by the sea, which one would it be?

If you could be standing by the sea, which one would it be?

What color is your favorite mask?

tehawesumz!!!
but, alas, time use is as it is

some colors have no names.
today, mediterrannean.
tidal pool.ish

like puzzles?
;)

-xXx-

Financial Supporter
Some... but not jigsaw, unless it’s the only puzzle in town