Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Question Game. (1 Viewer)

wmd

This was started in the lounge and did not take off, so lets see if it works here.

Simple Rules: You answer the question above you, then ask the next person a question. Do it as many times as you like, but don't overpower everyone else. Give others a chance. Any question goes, but keep it semi clean.

ANSWER:
This is the first question so I have none to answer.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite sound?

A

adela

all over... but at the moment, to texas :) *heart*

If you HAD to lose one of your 5 sense RIGHT NOW for the rest of your life, which would it be and why?

kaytea111

I would choose my eyesight. Because I always want to see whats ahead of me, whats behind me and to make sure I dont walk into a tree.

Also, I can live without smell, touch, hearing, and taste- but I cant live without seeing.

If you could change you name, what would you change it too and why?

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
I think you mis-read, which one would you lose not which would you keep

Anyway to continue, to Jerry Cornelius, to perpetuate the myth

What was the most unlikely gift you ever recieved?

~Kouryuu~

I'm a prettyish little English girl who loves her Mama and yearns more thant anything to be a writer.

And you are?

S

SecretSam

(I own The Returner, great flick)

Edward Norton

What is your favorite anime series?

Crazy_dude6662

saddle. (cos thats the only type of horseriding i have ever done lol)

which would you prefer
-living with your family in some really really shitty house with no modern convieninces and your dirt poor
or
-living alone in a mansion with as much money and you need