Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The New "Literary Maneuvers" Coffee Shop (2 Viewers)

SueC

Staff member
Senior Mentor
I now see that I only have three days to find two more judges.
Please let me know if you would like to volunteer. Thanks!

Sue :)

Foxee

Patron
Patron
What about evil people who resurrect a 650 from their collections?
Why? I mean, okay someone could but it doesn't really get them anywhere. The whole point is to write a 650-word entry for this competition. If they toss in something they already wrote it'll be kind of boring for them.

We're Promptless in May!
And camping and making s'mores with xXx!
No prompt but...that does offer up ideas. :D

Matchu

Actually - I believe many of you should re-read those guidelines. The prompt is NO PROMPT. I'm sure I am right on this (again). Big, fat, important likes will appear below my post in no time at all.

velo

Staff member
Supervisor
*** SUPERVISOR NOTE***

LM competition threads are for submissions ONLY. Please use the coffee shop thread for all commentary on, or conversation about, the LM competition. I have moved several posts from the comp thread to the coffee shop.

And a reminder to please not comments on stories or "like" any submissions in either the main thread or workshop until the judges' scores have been posted.

Thank you.

SueC

Staff member
Senior Mentor
Actually - I believe many of you should re-read those guidelines. The prompt is NO PROMPT. I'm sure I am right on this (again). Big, fat, important likes will appear below my post in no time at all.

IMPORTANT LIKE from me to Matchu. :)

thepancreas11

New Writers' Mentor
What's a lego man got to do around here to get a judgeship, your honors?

I got one medal, and now I'm jonesing for a sweet sweet Star Judge 15.

SueC

Staff member
Senior Mentor
It's been a while for me and I've lost my way. Is the may prompt already up? Can someone show me which elevator takes me there?
Hey Nathan! Yes, the May Challenge went up before the change in sites, ends on the 15th of May. I don't know if you are new or have been here for a while, but this particular challenge is a no-prompt one. 650 words, not including title, just like always. I'll try a link and see how that works.

May LM

Sue :)

Users who are viewing this thread