Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Never Ending Story (1 Viewer)

stereomuse

I know most of you have probably seen the movie. But has anyone read the actual book? I was just wondering because i might be interested in it. I've heard its quite good.

ReikiMeg

I have! It's one of my favorites. I highly reccomend it. I always find the books way better than their movie counterparts.

galt

I didn't like the movie very much, but the book was more enjoyable. The Never-Ending Story isn't one of my favorites, but I would recommend you read it because it is a classic and it isn't very long, so you might as well give it a try.

epone

galt said:
The Never-Ending Story isn't one of my favorites, but I would recommend you read it because it is a classic and it isn't very long, so you might as well give it a try.

But its a never-ending story!!! How is this possible?

I hate it when a book title misleads me.

galt

Eheheheh, the book isn't a never-ending story, the book is about a neverending story,neh?

bmroyer

I've seen it on ebay, but I'm got so many books I'm reading now, but that is on my to do list. I'm still working on Peir Anthony's "Xanth Series."

epone

bmroyer said:
I've seen it on ebay, but I'm got so many books I'm reading now, but that is on my to do list. I'm still working on Peir Anthony's "Xanth Series."

Is it a neverending list? Chuckle-chuckle...