Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The need to read (1 Viewer)

Jelly-Beanz-Rule

i have the need to read a new book every two days, but guess what? my library sucks. so everyone has read a book they thought was the greatest book ever, right? Tell me about it!!!

aliceedelweiss

hitchhickers guide to the galaxy, that whole series it pretty awesome. Fear nothing, by dean koontz. The bell jar, metamorphosis. Interview with a vampire. hmmm....False memory by dean koontz was really good, but it was too gorry for me to finish...hope this helped ^^'
Alice

Stewart

Revolutionary Road, Richard Yates
The Remains of the Day, Kazuo Ishiguro
if on a winter's night a traveller, Italo Calvino
The Crimson Petal and the White, Michel Faber
The Sailor Who Fell From Grace With The Sea, Yukio Mishima