Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

the most serious of questions???? (1 Viewer)

kunox

don't take me seriously when I say this but I am looking the forums professional opinion on a serious matter. I was wondering... what exactly teen spirit smelled like? I was looking for the most creative or at least god answer to the conundrum... it's areal head scratcher to say the least... lol.

Foxee

Patron
Patron
It smells like either Pink Crush or Sweet Strawberry these days...no idea what it smelled like in Nirvana days.

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
The manufacturers of Lynx would have us believe ... we know they are wrong. Smell is the least definable of the five common senses, spirit by nature ethereal, you are asking the impossible when you ask us to define such things, but I do think that the answer would vary with gender. The sudden catch of a fresh struck match?

Earp

These days, I'd guess it would smell like any of the kiddy flavors of vape pens, or the odor of some righteous bud, depending on what teens and how spirited they are.

Mark Twain't

Staff member
Board Moderator
When I saw the thread title, I was expecting "Jaffa Cakes: If they're cakes, why are they always in the biscuit aisle?"

Disappointed of Bedfordshire :(

Umbra Ink

don't take me seriously when I say this but I am looking the forums professional opinion on a serious matter. I was wondering... what exactly teen spirit smelled like? I was looking for the most creative or at least god answer to the conundrum... it's areal head scratcher to say the least... lol.
Hmm... 2021 Teen Spirit probably smells like THC vape pens and unwashed pits.