Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Mirror (1 Viewer)

Mike in the West

You show me many people, but somehow they look different when seen through your eyes. I feel close to them because you give a narrow view but if I’m looking for the big picture I need to look elsewhere.

I can see through many of these people even though they try to hide things from me. I’ve known you for many years and I do not need to see through you because you reveal all that you can.

You are honest. When you feel the warmth of the sun your bevelled outline is rainbowing as I approach you.

Last edited: