Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Lovely Bones (1 Viewer)

Kira the wanderer

I'm sure a good amount of you have heard of it. I picked up this book in my school library last year, it was recommended by the school librarian. I took a look at it and I enjoyed it very much. The story was nice and I liked the ending.

Has anyone else read this book?

mememe

I read it some time back and enjoyed it. I liked the idea of writing the story from the perspective of a dead girl...the victim of a crime. I too would recommend this.

Mememe