Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Importance of Being - Me (1 Viewer)

F

franontheedge

My name is Fran - and I'm often on the edge of something: frustration, despair, discovery, dinner, plus there's a link to a novel I'm writing, plus the incredible difficulty of finding an email name that wasn't already taken, with 'Fran' in it - lead me many years ago when first opening my very first email account - to...

(drum roll)

FranOnTheEdge

So that's me.

I write crime, sci-fi and fantasy (with the occasional bit of poetry thrown in).

I have completed a police procedural with part of the second in the series written, and a plot outline for a third.

I have numerous sci-fi and fantasy stories part done, plus I did once have some short stories written but these all got stolen when my car was broken into.

One my husband liked so much I am attempting to rewrite it – also as a script for a film, either animation, or live action – depends how things turn out (doing the animation one first as that's what I'm studying at University).

Okay, that's enough for now.

FranOnTheEdge of....fame & fortune ggg

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the forums, FranOnTheEdge. That's quite an intro. Great to meet you. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread