Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Hoax by Adrienne Jones (1 Viewer)

Aurelio

Okay, I'll admit it right up front: I'm a big Adrienne Jones fan. Ever since I read her weird chap book, Temple of Cod I've been hooked. She doesn't write like anybody else.

Well, she has a new novel out! It's called The Hoax . I've read it and it's a whole lot of fun. If you like insane conspiracy theories, or The X-Files, or odd and controversially mystical mysteries like The Da Vinci Code then this one is for you. It's non-stop entertainment and very cleverly crafted. And funny.

Here's a link to the book page if you are interested in reading it:

The Hoax by Adrienne Jones

Enjoy,

Aurelio