Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Guitar (1 Viewer)

ritudimrinautiyal

That's true, when sounds of ego and self proud overpowers our inner sound, volume of inner sound gets muted, and the real rhythm and music of the life stops..... Strings break and guitar becomes paralytic.

Lovely poem

That's true, when sounds of ego and self proud overpowers our inner sound, volume of inner sound gets muted, and the real rhythm and music of the life stops..... Strings break and guitar becomes paralytic.

Lovely poem

Hey Ritu,

I was trying something new...I love your insightful interpretation. I was trying to show how one can destroy who or what they claim to love when they are guided by their own wants, refuse to listen to feedback, and don't pay attention to how what they are doing affects others.

As always, thanks for taking the time to read and respond.

ritudimrinautiyal

Hey Ritu,

I was trying something new...I love your insightful interpretation. I was trying to show how one can destroy who or what they claim to love when they are guided by their own wants, refuse to listen to feedback, and don't pay attention to how what they are doing affects others.

As always, thanks for taking the time to read and respond.

Hey Happy. I am liking your version more. It seems more relatable.

rcallaci

Staff member
Administrator
this is an outstanding poem-- a progression of mans' descent into darkness -- he couldn't hold on to the light and let the darkness consume him-- this poem totally resonated in me, it lingered on after I read it which for me is a jewel of a well crafted poem..brava

warmest
bob

this is an outstanding poem-- a progression of mans' descent into darkness -- he couldn't hold on to the light and let the darkness consume him-- this poem totally resonated in me, it lingered on after I read it which for me is a jewel of a well crafted poem..brava

warmest
bob

Thank you so much! It's such a nice feeling to know that something I wrote resonates with someone. I so appreciate your taking the time to read and share how the poem affected you. It means a lot.