Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

The Goat has arrived (1 Viewer)

hello i am the goat, i live in australia, iv been writing song lyrics for over a year now, this is the third song writing forum iv joined. thats bout it, if you got any questions just ask

Triquediqual

Welcome to the forums

A little Goat poem I just invented:

Goats
======
Living with this horrific goat,
Stuck my nerves out of view,
Forced, I lived inside my boat,
I think I'll sell you new??

Once I arrived back home,
Urine and faeces were a blanket full,
I realized you had a significant roam,
O, I wish I had a savage Bull.

Your dire presence was intolerable,
So much so, I got a rope to hang
Your neck from the lights above,
You died, fell to the floor with a bang.
===========================
Just took me 2 minutes :D

Rob

The Goat has arrived
We already have a goat, named bobo. We don't have an aardvark. Don't you want to be an aardvark? No wait, we do have an aardvark. I don't think we have any Venusian bladder rats. You wanna be a Venusian bladder rat?

Cheers,
Rob

bobothegoat

Two goats are much better than one.

And what's with the poem? I got a poem in my introduction thread when I first came here too. It must be something about goats, I guess.

anyway, welcome to the forums goat :mrgreen:

Last edited: