Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

thatgirl63 hello (1 Viewer)

Hello. I'm not sure this will be "my" place but its my first try. I have written *private* erotic fiction for as many years as I can remember. My Mentor has suggested I find a forum to share. It isn't anything hard core I do, just a mix of experience and fantasy...I would love suggestions to improve my writing and also to read what others are doing. I am very new to the internet method of sharing and I hope I will be a fast learner. I am not writing for profit, just satisfaction. I feel like I have something worth sharing.

indianroads

Staff member
Global Moderator
Welcome.
I think you’ve found a good place. Poke around, engage in some threads, and get to know everyone.

Firemajic

Poetry Mentor
Staff member
Senior Mentor
Hello. I'm not sure this will be "my" place but its my first try. I have written *private* erotic fiction for as many years as I can remember. My Mentor has suggested I find a forum to share. It isn't anything hard core I do, just a mix of experience and fantasy...I would love suggestions to improve my writing and also to read what others are doing. I am very new to the internet method of sharing and I hope I will be a fast learner. I am not writing for profit, just satisfaction. I feel like I have something worth sharing.

Welcome ;)... I also write for my own personal satisfaction... so I get where you are coming from.... writers need readers, so you are in the right place....

Welcome 63. I joined here not too long ago and was (and am) quite clueless as to how to settle in. Just read some threads, advice, tips, join in the chats, if you find them a little scary (like i did) at the start, it is more than normal. When you have made some more posts the forum opens up to some workshops that you can 'poke' around in and ask for more specific writing questions ... hope you can find plenty of help here ... if not ... don't be afraid to post it!