Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Thank you for having me (1 Viewer)

Hello, everyone! I'm Autumn. I work as a technical writer by day and as an aspiring novelist by night. I grew up reading the classics and literary fiction, but in recent years my tastes have changed where I now much prefer fantasy books and fairy-tale retellings. I also got into WoW and other RPGs, which are loads of fun, too. I'm currently working on my first fantasy novel, a comedy adventure under the sea. Never had this much fun writing my old lit fic stories, that's for sure :mrgreen:

Thank you for having me. I look forward to lots of great writing conversations, and to learning with and from you.

Cheerio~!

Ditto above! :)

Lovely to meet you Autumn - Lovely name. In the book I am creating one of the chapters is called Autumn, really look forward to reading some of your work

alpacinoutd

Welcome to the forum. Good to have you here. In my thread, you said you are interested in fashion and beauty. If you have writings about those stuff, I'd love to read them.

Thanks alpacinoutd, it's good to be here. I don't have any writings on those topics unfortunately, as my creative interests lie more in fantasy and the like. But I do read widely so would be happy to add to any conversations.

vranger

Staff member
Supervisor
Hello, everyone! I'm Autumn. I work as a technical writer by day and as an aspiring novelist by night. I grew up reading the classics and literary fiction, but in recent years my tastes have changed where I now much prefer fantasy books and fairy-tale retellings. I also got into WoW and other RPGs, which are loads of fun, too. I'm currently working on my first fantasy novel, a comedy adventure under the sea. Never had this much fun writing my old lit fic stories, that's for sure :mrgreen:

Thank you for having me. I look forward to lots of great writing conversations, and to learning with and from you.

Cheerio~!

I played WoW for many years myself. Now I'm wishing I'd spent less time grinding Dailies and more time writing. LOL I'd have a few more novels finished by now. My WIP is a fairy tale (novella length), but not a retelling. :) We have some similar tastes. While I read more sci-fi and mystery, I write more fantasy.

vranger, hello hello! That's too cool. I was never really into computer games growing up, but I find myself getting sucked into them something fierce when I have the free time nowadays. Your WIP sounds awesome and I look forward to reading it when it's available!