Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Testing handwritten humour (1 Viewer)

Pongy

2011-05-20.14.26.03.jpg

Last edited:

Courtjester

Honoured/Sadly Missed
Hmmm...

It's certainly different and has a charm of its very own.

Thank you for sharing it with us here.

The Courtjester​

Pongy

Thanks for the feedback. I try my best to be amusing. Here's something slightly more elaborated.

2011-05-26.17.47.48.jpg

Last edited:

Courtjester

Honoured/Sadly Missed
Sorry, dear Pongy, I can't see it either!

If at first you don't succeed ... No, don't give up!

Please try again.

The Courtjester​

HunterT

I don't understand this...I apologise if im being rude/offensive, but I don't see the humour in these? :/

Pongy

Maybe they just aren't funny? But I'm trying to write comedies, I can assure you. Please let me know if the stuff I submit start getting funny or if you have a good idea about how I could funnify this shizzle.

Courtjester

Honoured/Sadly Missed
Sorry, dear Pongy, but the handwritten stuff really doesn't do much for me. Your second offering is visible now, but alas not all that legible. How about typing it out?

Kind regards - The Courtjester​

Pongy

I think I need a writing device of some kind... Maybe the new Nook.

Until then other methods have to suffice. Let's try saying it in a song for instance.

[video=youtube;8eH9n-A3RPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eH9n-A3RPI[/video]