Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Test Cricket: England v India, Day 5 (1 Viewer)

Phil Istine

WF Veterans
The screenshot below is from the bbc text feed of a cricket match playing today. I hope they're checking the poor chap's arse as well as his head.
The unfortunate player has the surname of Bumrah, but I guess someone fat thumbed the a.
The error was removed within a couple of minutes but I'm a writer. I am all-seeing like the Eye of Sauron.
1629112628814.png

Bloggsworth

WF Veterans
There used to be a fast-bowlers union, but India chucked that out of the window when bowling at Anderson. Mind you, England are making a pig's ear of it at the moment, first rule of keeping the score down, don't bowl balls that the batsman can hit...

Phil Istine

WF Veterans
There used to be a fast-bowlers union, but India chucked that out of the window when bowling at Anderson. Mind you, England are making a pig's ear of it at the moment, first rule of keeping the score down, don't bowl balls that the batsman can hit...
Yes, those tailenders have stuck around too long from England's perspective, and it looks like they've already done enough to prevent an England win. A draw now looks most likely.