Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Tell all book . Need advice (1 Viewer)

I am looking to write my first tell all book about the trauma, trials and tribulations i had suffered at the hands of housing and medical practise . I have now finished the book and desperate to get it published. I feel it is extremely important for those housing bodies to be named in my book. I would like to name the people who was also involved but was advised not to. I am also in search of the best free publisher , if anyone had a good recommendation ill appreciate it

My question is ;

1) Is it ok to name the housing bodies -as it is imperative?
2) Can i put the initials of the people involved?

Thanks

Pamelyn Casto

WF Veterans
I'd suggest you carefully check all possibilities. Never forget that these establishments have money available for lawsuits. It's always risky to use real names too (even initials could get you in trouble). You don't want to be further traumatized by these people so make sure you're protected.

• Thanks
Reactions: PiP
Hi Pamelyn,

My story will not be slaughter because i have documentation , emails exchanges to back up my story. It is imperative that these housing be named - that i will NOT leave out. As for the names of the people involved. I can change that.

Users who are viewing this thread