Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Teenage pregnancy (1 Viewer)

Kat

Okay I'm planning on writing an article or series or articles on teenage pregnancy. There are just so many different ways to go about it. I don't want to make the teen parents look bad though. Everyone makes mistakes. I was thinking about an article about the dangers faced from the pregnancy itself. Then maybe a human interest peice on a couple of parents. Also one on being the child of a teen parent. One when the parents are all grown up.

So I just wanted to get some feedback. I know there is a lot of young people here and I wanted to know if you'd read something like that. I am not writing it to scare anyone from sex just to present the facts. I don't feel that I can tell anyone what to do with thier life. I am not without sin so I shan't cast the first stone.

Leapord

Well, I'm not that young anymore, but I think I would've read something like that when I was that age. Good luck with it :)