Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Tears and ink. (1 Viewer)

Jk_Sl

There is something hauntingly beautiful about the way she writes of her heartbreaks and the loss of loved ones.
The sheer strength she had to pull from her soul, the terror of reliving pain, almost like the very flesh being torn from her bones.
Unearthing many horrific and happy memories as if she had died many times to find who she really was, and the kick in the fucking teeth while she was down, what right do you have writing such fake stories ?
Twenty four years gone by in twenty four seconds , sobbing uncontrollably to laughing like nothing ever happened.
The only way she can continue writing, is to relive these memories bad and good, breaking her heart every night.
And people wonder why compliments cage her, don’t you dare, don’t you fucking dare!

521f98d3321bfff68e17ac4dfa0d3038.jpg

J.h

Last edited:

AnnieJay

There is something hauntingly beautiful about the way she writes of her heartbreaks and the loss of loved ones.
The sheer strength she had to pull from her soul, the terror of reliving pain, almost like the very flesh being torn from her bones.
Unearthing many horrific and happy memories as if she had died many times to find who she really was, and the kick in the fucking teeth while she was down, what right do you have writing such fake stories ?
Twenty four years gone by in twenty four seconds , sobbing uncontrollably to laughing like nothing ever happened.
The only way she can continue writing, is to relive these memories bad and good, breaking her heart every night.
And people wonder why compliments cage her, don’t you dare, don’t you fucking dare!

982c7515ab7951441d9a9e85261866ee.jpg

J.

This piece is very moving. The line about the passage of time was particularly poignant. And breaking her heart every night was very powerful too. Don't change a thing. Thanks for sharing.

- AnnieJay

Jk_Sl

This piece is very moving. The line about the passage of time was particularly poignant. And breaking her heart every night was very powerful too. Don't change a thing. Thanks for sharing.

- AnnieJay

Thank you very much Annie.
I don’t plan on doing so. These are some things I’ve experienced through my own stress too , so it could well be replaced with he.
Thank you for your kindness.

J.

happy-hippie

Thank you so much, I read it back and I shed a tear, parts are very much me.
Without ego I can surely say I will change nothing about this poem.
Comments are very welcome though.
Thanks again.

J.

If your poem moved you to shed a tear, that means it is good...most writers usually hate their own work.
It really is a great piece.

ritudimrinautiyal

I am very happy with this piece.
I have since spoken with a famous poet , he said it’s honest and genuine, it just needs more show using the same words.

This song goes awfully perfect with my poem.

Amy lee.
One Day The Only Butterflies Left Will Be In Your Chest As You March Towards Your Death

982c7515ab7951441d9a9e85261866ee.jpg

J.

I felt like my own story in this, at some point or other. I think many of us can relate to that..... Just lovely piece, seemed all exact, all real.

Thanks for writing this.

Ritu