Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Sup etc. (1 Viewer)

C

Car

Hi! =;

Guess I signed up because I love writing... I love expressing thoughts on paper and I love REVISING what I say... makes me a dog on msn. I can't send a message without rewriting it about 3 times, even when it's one word.

I think I could definitely learn something here.

Alicia

Hello Car, I'm Ali, welcome to WritingForums! I'm new to this site as well. I know what you mean about that revising thing, I do that all the time. Well, I hope you like it here :)

wheelz1138

So let me guess... you revised your name 3 times before settling on Car? whatever the case on that may be, welcome to the forums.

Damian_Rucci

Hello there welcome to the Writing Forum. This is a great place I hope you enjoy. If you have any questions, just pm me and I'll try my best to help