Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Success Story (1 Viewer)

salukis32

I've been lurking on this site for a long time and finally decided to post. Previously I've posted my material on here for critique and have gotten some great suggestions. Today, it finally paid off. Jericho's Walls was officially published and is available!

Since we sometimes see negative posts on here, I wanted to say something positive. Keep writing every day and no matter how many rejections you get, keep writing.

Good luck everyone.

Michael Bret Hood

Attachments

• jw_cover_6-29.jpg
    jw_cover_6-29.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 30

UnWritten

Congratulations to you! I'm so envious of you. Tell us, how long did it take for you to get published?

B

Baron

Congratulations.

The quote in your signature is actually from C.S. Lewis.

salukis32

This is my 2nd book but both took lots and lots of patience. Jericho's Walls was actually purchased by a small pub comp in 2006 but three weeks prior to release, they went out of business. You just have to be persistent. You never know when or where the answer may come but believe me, if you keep working at your craft, it will eventually come.