Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Submission: Call for Podcast Poetry from Senior Citizens (The Boyd Chronicles) (1 Viewer)

Pamelyn Casto

WF Veterans
I got this note from the podcast editor, asking for help getting submissions for his new podcast (for senior citizens). I promised him I'd share this info with others so seniors can learn about the project. (The editor considers a senior citizen to be 55 to 105 years old.)

He wrote:
I am a senior citizen that has recently launched a podcast based around senior citizens, The Boyd Chronicles, available through Apple, Spotify and many other platforms. There is a segment of every episode called Poet’s Corner. These are poems submitted by seniors and they are quite good and revealing. If anyone would be Interested in reviewing these as well as submitting poetry please reply at :
[email protected]

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PiP