Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Strand (1 Viewer)

Otviss

This Predictable race. This tiring absolute. Lurking, sniffing, joyfully disconnecting a past of wonders. As with most competitions, its identity suffers. Not unusual to remenisce about the suddenly not present, as we all agree what gives birth to them bastards.

Clarity!

Follow me!

If only you knew what has begun to fail!

He and her. Owning no wings. Scaring. Beaming. Another sleepless night for the couple whose leaves are resisting to just... let go. Is this what it feels like to be on the run? To flee from discomfort? Already struggling to flip the days. Torture.

That sensation.

That feeling is strong.

Like feet in the smallest of pools. Bathing. Sometimes dripping like heavy nectar. Rain is no different as it pierces our life like the natural matrix it is. Yet. Huh. Finding ourselves counting them meticulously. Sliding our noses under the doors as the senses retract to matte. If only I could... get my hands on some of that cream. I remember this perfect coffee needing only one single drop.

Obstacles!

Barracades!

This force so sacred. A catalyst of time. Skipping children opening their arms to footballs torn up by history. A few steps closer maybe, I like that name. Occasionally I do but I opened that ball up and when I looked inside, I discovered < fifty> <nine> <chalks>.

Ate them. I finished them all.

rcallaci

Staff member
Administrator
welcome to the showcase

I enjoyed this piece , well written and a interesting and innovative format. It seems like prose poetry but it's not, you use that poetic toolbox with a fine brush. Excellent use of line breaks- oh the poem itself is quite good...

warmest
bob