Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Steve C Thomas--Hello! (1 Viewer)

Hi, I'm Steve. I'm a sixty-one (well... will be in another couple of weeks) writer, blogger, speaker, and a bunch of other stuff. I have one book about to be self pubbed, another one working on it, one story in the works, the outline for two others.

I haven't really gotten into this much before, but, like Grandma Moses, I figure it is never too late.

I tend to be a bit of a rebel, and proud of it, since I was raised in the hippie era. If I stick my finger in your eye, I apologize now. I'm sure we will be friends, enemies or indifferent about each other. I suppose that's to be expected.

Gumby

Staff member
Co-Owner
Hi Steve, welcome to the site. :) Congratulations on the book! Hey, eye poking happens all the time, that's why we have two of them, in case one gets poked.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there Steve, and welcome to the forums. I'm not much younger than you (turning 55 this coming May), so you see writing is not only for the young ones!

Nickie