Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Star Wars (1 Viewer)

JBarnz

I highly recommend Star Wars books. they are all really good and they are packed with action, romance, drama, and adventure.

I particularly like the ones that occur right after Return of the Jedi, when luke is starting to create a new jedi order.

LensmanZ313

The X-Wing novels written by Michael A. Stackpole are very good; also, the novels by Timothy Zahn are some of the best out there. Kevin J. Anderson and a few others seem to have stories centered around the "super-weapon-of-the-week."

JBarnz

I really enjoy the New Jedi Order books, Also a lot of the Clone War novels are pretty good.

Some of my favorites are:
Rogue Planet, Shadows of the Empire, Children of the Jedi, Jedi Academy Trilogy(Luke's), Vector Prime, Darktide:Onslaught, the Cestus Deception, and the one about mace windu where he goes to his homeworld to get his pattawan but finds himself in the middle of a war between force sensitive tribes and the offworlders.

XandrilZaax

I think the X-Wing novels are my favorite Star Wars books, but i'll read anything by Stackpole really, he's brilliant. I, Jedi was good, as were the two New Jedi Order books he wrote...

JBarnz

Thats kind of funny, I'm currently reading his New Jedi Order books. I'm halfway through his first, Darktide:Onslaught.

R.A Salvatore had some problems in Vector Prime but it was still a really good book.

I liked Steven Barnes's book, The Cestus deception, it really sheds some light on the clone troopers.