Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Star Requiem (1 Viewer)

Chucky

Have any of you read the Star Requiem books by Adrian Cole? I thought they were really good. What struck me bout them was the superb characters the author created. And also the names of the characters and places - they were truly inspired.. The characters all had their very own personality and identity. It is funny though how just one or a few characters in a book can make you keep reading. In this particular series for me it was Auganzar - he was just plain COOL! Highly recommended reading for fantasy/sci-fi fans.

Last edited:

Stewart

Chucky said:
You guys got any names of characters and places in books you thought were good?

I was going to suggest the Spamtaur of Spamsville but it turns out Adrian Cole is legitimate, if out of print.