Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Special Survey (1 Viewer)

E

ejackson5

I'm writing an article for Mahogany Magazine, and I need some help. The article is on the Top 10 Places to Meet Your Mate, and I'm posing a question for any women who may read this post. I'll state the question two different ways, but it will require only one answer. When you answer, please include any comments you may have if you want your comments included in my article. I need this information by 11:00 a.m. tomorrow, so your speedy responses would be appreciated.

Here's the question:
Where do you hang out?
Restated - Where can your ideal mate find you?

Please send your replies to me directly at [email protected]. Thanks for your help.

Cold Twilight

Hmm, I only just saw this...looks like I'm too late...hope your article got done alright.

Um...a note, perhaps you would get more answers to your post if it was polled instead of in this format...just a thought...

Good luck.

E

ejackson5

Poll?

I was under the impression that in order to do a poll, I had to give suggested responses. I wanted as many different responses as I could get. Could I have done that with a poll? If so, how?

Cold Twilight

You're right, you do have to give suggested responses...but the two questions you have in your note should do just fine...the poll is mainly to attract attention to your questions.

The poll is usually added to the post up front, and people can reply to the questions without you becoming limited to a few places.

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression with my earlier reply...

E

ejackson5

Thanks!

I'll remember that for the next time. Say, that reminds me. I'm thinking up another idea right now. I think I'll make it a poll. Really, thanks!!!!!