Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Sorry or the invasion... (1 Viewer)

B

Box_killer

Hello fellows. Permit me to don a large cape and some prosthetics to become my favorite character. I am Box Killer. The box is a useless and self imposed prison whose main goal is to murder poor little originality. I used to have a box once. I killed it. Now I am here to join you happily in the process of box slaughtering to produce better writing. Thanks I look forward to writing with y'all.

BK

B

Box_killer

Sorry I felt the need to be elaborate I am really just a writer with a flare for the dramatic. All I ask is that you slap me when I get a little too far out in the sea of possibilities.

Hawke

Patron
Patron
*SLAP!* ;) Just kidding.

Hello and welcome to the community, Box killer. Nice to meet you.