Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Someone at the door.. (1 Viewer)

C

Constantine 25:17

Good evening fellow writers!

This is my first introducory post at this forum, and wanted to join so that I could read your work and make my work available for sharing with others and to generate some feedback and discussion! I'm looking forward to making some interesting (if only virtual) acquaintances, and reading and sharing some inspiring words!

My only concern which I could not find an answer for in the FAQ's is about plagiarism and the protection of our work!?

Does anyone know what the rules are regarding that subject?

Thank you !

Shinn

Hi Constantine :)

Plagiarism is not allowed on the forum, and regarding the protection of our work, the Writer's Workshop is only acessable by members of WF. Anyway, welcome to Writing Forums.

Have fun!

Nickie

WF Veterans
Welcome to the forum, Constantine. Never worry about plagiarism. Once you've written down something, it is automatically protected.

Nickie

C

Constantine 25:17

Thank you for the kind responses. The protection of my work is great news to me !

Ciao Constantine,

Bella la semplicita' nei tue parole. Molto adatta a haiku. Ho un amico in Milano molto immerso in questo stile. Ma tu sei italiana o austriaca? Scrivi sempre in italiano?

I would say don't worry about plagirism. I believe we should write what we believe should be known, and if it be made known by another stealing our words, we have only gained our purpose. Also, any audience created by your words would soon enough know who can sustain the communication and who is the real author. Fear not, write and be heard. Imposters are always unmasked at the finish line.

Buon scrivere,

Steve

"Why do I exist?"