Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

SoloMon Between The Mirrors (The Movie) (1 Viewer)

R

RebTevye

SoloMon Between The Mirrors
WGA Registration Number: 1180132
-
Screenplay Written By:
Giorgio Martoni
http://www.infinitytree.org/
-
EXT. PAVED STREET NEAR GRASSY HILLS–SUNSET(DISTANT FUTURE)
A large blurry pulley rotates,
As a faint gas engine is heard.
The spinning pulley, & the engine noise.
Becomes more clear in sight & sound.
The MEXICAN NEPHEW travels down a paved road,
On a homemade motorbike. A peddle has been replaced, By a 14” swamp cooler pulley. A belt connects the pulley to a lawnmower engine, over a manual belt tensioned clutch. In the distance the sun sets over grassy hills, as the motorbike turns the corner around a dirt farm road. A quaint farm house is seen, With a futuristic looking pickup truck parked out front. The MEXICAN UNCLE, Is standing out near the dirt road. Watching His NEPHEW arrive. The NEPHEW reduces the throttle. Releases the clutch, & pulls on the brake handles. The bicycle stops suddenly, Sending dust & dirt everywhere. A look of slight admiration, Is on the UNCLE’S face. The NEPHEW hurriedly jumps off the bike, To present his recent accomplishment.
-
NEPHEW
Uncle, Check out what I just made!
-
UNCLE
Wow! That is very neat. How did you ever
think to build, A unusual contraption like that?
-
NEPHEW
I got the idea, Off an old movie. I saw a couple of days ago. The hardest part, Was finding these outdated crude components. I just finished building it an hour ago, & I could barely wait to show you.
-
UNCLE
Well I am glad you did,
It is very impressive to see.
-
A Flash of light in the far distance is seen through their shoulders, As a mushroom cloud rises above the horizon.
-
UNCLE
Idios Mios
They finally did it.
-
EXT. ABOVE THE PLANET
Explosions are seen, All over the earths surface.
As time progresses, The earth changes it’s colors. Indicating it is dead.
-
EXT. THE EARTHS SURFACE – DAY (YEARS LATER)
No life can be found anywhere, In the desolated cities.
Buildings are in disrepair, & Trash is everywhere.
-
EXT. DESERT – DAY
A mountain in the distance. With an entrance to a massive underground nuclear fallout complex.
-
INT. NUCLEAR FALLOUT COMPLEX
Behind the large blast door, An elevator shaft extends, Far into the ground, Down below.
At the bottom through another series,
Of long walk ways & blast doors.
Rooms are passed, that contain various biological, Laboratory equipment & experiments.
Large machine shop rooms are passed, That contain many tools, equipment, & mechanical experiments.
Ranging from futuristic looking contraptions,
To older more familiar machines.
A large underground garden is passed,
With all manner of plants, animals,
insects & trees & Even a flowing river.
The surroundings are made to look, As if it was outside.
In the center of the garden, A rather strange looking fruit tree, Seems somewhat out of place. Standing by itself alone, Away from all the other trees. Further through the complex, Other rooms are passed, That contain various machines necessary,
to keep the complex operating. At the end of a walkway, Is one last door. On the other side, Is a large hollowed out rock cave,
With dim lighting. A spiral walkway, Goes around the sides of the cave. To the bottom, & Even to a platform above.
Lightning like discharges start emanating, From a rather large & strangely configured Tesla coil. A sight extraordinary.
Above on the large platform, Is an array of experiments,
Tools of all sorts, & Communications equipment.
Sitting with a commanding posture, In front of one of the communications devices, Is a very old man, Named SOLOMON THE WISE. He has a long white beard, But the years have been so well to him, That if it were not for his beard, He would not look a day over 40. Speaking into the communications device.
-
SOLOMON THE WISE
This is SOLOMON, At the infinity complex,
Planet earth. Can anybody hear Me? Over.
-
The Large strangely configured Tesla coil, down below springs to life. Sending lightning like discharges everywhere. Apparently it acts as some kind of,
Amplified broadcasting antenna.
Up above on the platform, SOLOMON THE WISE sits slumped with one hand on his forehead. As the output of the communications device, Makes static noise.
-
SOLOMON THE WISE (V.O.)
Now all I have left, Are my memories…

EXT. HOSPITAL BUILDING- NEW JERSEY – DAY (1984)
A sign says:
(New Jersey Memorial hospital)
-
SOLOMON THE WISE(V.O.)
Solving the endless puzzles of life, infinite times.
The universe has all of Eternity
Thus makes the inevitable life, A thing of definite, Possibility
-
INT. HOSPITAL ROOM – DAY
A sickly 3 year old SOLOMON looks through a blurry plastic tent, That covers a portion of the bed he is laying on.
He is being fed through a tube, & Is being supplied with oxygen through the plastic tent. SOLOMON notices, Familiar people standing around his bed, Talking amongst one another.
-
Continued Here:
View Movie Script (SoloMon Between The Mirrors) :
http://www.infinitytree.org/infinityscript.htm
-
Download Song (SoloMon Between The Mirrors) :
http://www.infinitytree.org/SoloMon%20Between%20The%20Mirrors.zip
-
View Document (The Origin & Future Of Intelligence) :
http://www.infinitytree.org/intelligence.htm
-
View Poem (SoloMon Between The Mirrors) :
http://www.infinitytree.org/infinitybook.htm

mammamaia

you need to study proper screenwriting format and writing style, as most of this is so far off hollywood standards, no one in the industry would take it seriously... if you email me, i'll be happy to send you a 'tools of the trade' list and a format guide... plus help you with this, if you like...

love and hugs, maia
[email protected]