Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

So What Are You Writing About ? (1 Viewer)

Foxee

Patron
Patron
I finally came up with a title for my nanonovel that I love! Ninety Degrees from Normal (no, it is not my autobiography). Hm...didn't check to see if this already exists. Well, it'll do for a working title if so.

Synopsis:

Opal Baird is a normal girl with a normal education, normal parents, and a normal job. She's an avid blogger in her personal life and updates her Facebook page feverishly. Her journals run to sixteen volumes and her apartment is covered in handwritten notes placed on every surface upwards of fifteen a day. Opal is certain that something about her own life is ninety degrees from normal and yet she has no proof of anything strange except for her own fears and feelings. At least until the man she dubs 'The Shadow' emerges from the background noise of her life in a series of incidents that threaten to remove the word 'normalcy' from her vocabulary forever.

David C.

Here's my quick synopsis/log line. It's still getting tweaked.

A professional criminal races across the solar system to find the one person who can excise the monster that possess him before his bounty hunter ex-wife can capture and prevent him from removing it to fulfill a forgotten prophecy.

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Some really weird and wonderful ideas happening with everyone this year. Hope to make it to the finish line this year and that you'll all be there, too!