Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

So! This is me introducing myself! (1 Viewer)

S

Sitch_puppy

Yup.
Um... I'm not sure what to say really- except that the little whistling smiley face is creeping me out.

Anyhoo I'm Stitch and I guess I like writing as long as it isn't poetry. Which I’m awful at.

I've never actually had anything published since second grade (Yeah… it was like a story about a dragon that got made fun of till he blew fire. So deep.) and I just started working on a story last summer. Its somehow turned into three parts now and then I was introduced to the wonderful world of Chemistry. It could be sci-fi if I would stop making things up.
^__________^

My favorite book is Valiant and... I have nothing to say.
And I have to go to soccer practice so this is sort of a HI! Bye... kind of thing.

So hiya!

Oh! And anyone have a werewolf story? I love wolves. And soccer. And chocolate… 0o
I ate pineapple to-day. And I like Green.

~Kouryuu~

Lmao!!!! XD

Okay that really cracked me up!! I'm Emma! Nice t' meet ya!! ^_^ Welcome to the forum!! I'm sure you're gonna love it here!! Although, if I were you I'd watch out for the forumbots, single-spaced posts, and dancing bananas....

Oh! And I love green too!! ^_^

S

Sitch_puppy

Wow... people answered fast!
^^ I love that! You all rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sitch_puppy

Either works... sitch or Stitch. The username is a joke. I can't spell see, so all of my online names are mispelled. ^^
Thanks everyone. ^^

Question... what should I do storywise? I'm not completely sure how to review others or post my own....

Voodoo

Edit button- use or lose, brother

Hello, my name is commoner afrikana

or, voodoo.

You've found this little slice of ego from google, likely, and now I bet you're thanking those twisted people for creating such an engine.

Don't start anything- someone says your work is bad, politely nod and thank them for their input.

Shinn

Hi Sitch! ^_^

Well, what kind of writing do you do? If you do Fiction, Non-Fiction, etc, you post your work in that section of Writing Forums. To review, you will need to provide feedback to the author of a story you like, and give them an idea on what they will need to fix, grammar, etc.

Hope this helps, Sitch.

James.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Welcome to the forum, Stitch! I do love chocolate, and (where)wolves, but haven's yet written a story about it.

Nickie