Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

So... How'd Your Day Go? (5 Viewers)

Theglasshouse

WF Veterans
Going to listen to some podcasts on dsylexia. I know what I am doing is tough. I however need to do something to entertain myself. I want to join a creative writing workshop but feel somewhat intimidated. I do appreciate the feedback I do get. I honestly think I would I should switch hobbies, but my personality prefers writing over anything else. There are tough situations in the education systems of many countries concerning it.

Darkkin

WF Veterans
Currently on break at work rabbit holing through Smithsonian articles on Egyptian tombs and Irish Elk.

Update: Finally home and indulging in vices. Books and Discovery + with Rue Dog.

In a weird bit of irony, it takes me longer to read a graphic novel like Sanderson's The Dark One than it does for me to binge through the Rogues' Reform by Stephanie Laurens...(And yes, I've been reading Regencies long before Bridgerton was a thing on Netflix.)

With the graphic novels it actually takes me a couple of days to get through one because there is so much visual detail to process.
FB_IMG_1621385209764.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread