Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

So... How'd Your Day Go? (3 Viewers)

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Is that Dean Koontz book yours (writing popular fiction)? That goes for 300 dollars. I remember selling mine for 80 when I had it. I thought the advice was basic at the time. It's hyped by collectors I am convinced by own my experience.
Yes, it is. I bought it from...can't remember if it was Alibris, maybe? A little while ago now. I agree about it being somewhat basic but sometimes that's what I need. The book that's beside it, Story (McKee) is much more in-depth.

TuesdayEve

Friends of WF
It’s too early to tell, I’m awake but not up yet. Enjoying the quiet and pain free.
Yesterday though, was a banner day! Began and finished some overdue chores early, completed a poem I’d been working on for a week thinking it needed to be submitted today.....it’s next Monday, and... was delighted, grateful and surprised I wasn’t sore, as I had fallen on my right side the day before. Yup, fell like a ton of pavers. Nothing broken. A couple hours afterwards, I did a light workout as to not tighten up, I think that helped... and 600 mgs of Ibuprofen. Yea, so waking up yesterday was a nice surprise like today, but then, I haven’t tried to stand up yet either, here goes....

Users who are viewing this thread