Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

So... How'd Your Day Go? (8 Viewers)

Phil Istine

Staff member
Global Moderator
We live in dangerous times!
All I did was think, "Huh! I don't have that book series"...and somehow there was this blur of having 'added to cart' and then books appeared!
My bank account will be empty, my house full of books.

View attachment 26823

My name is Phil and I'm a bookaholic. I pretend to be a librarian to cover my addiction and go into different bookshops, but I think they're beginning to suspect. I even hide in toilets to read, but I have to be careful to not rustle the pages in case anyone finds out.

Last edited:

Darkkin

WF Veterans
What is this too many books thing you're talking about? You do know that is just a legend...right. (This is just a small portion of the books on my table and my nonfiction/fantasy overflow bookcase. My stacks on the table are 10 inches deep and the one bookcase stretches an additional four feet on either side.)

FB_IMG_1620438863835.jpgFB_IMG_1620504683178.jpgFB_IMG_1620504666351.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread